Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fan Art Up! (4): My Mehndi

Posted by BTS Rkive at Thursday, July 31, 2014
FAN ART UP! is a weekly feature hosted by Tabitha @ Not Yet Read.

Last week I didn't share any fan art post because... hmmm... what can I say? I've been lazy. But for this post I have something different to share with you guys!
Ramadan has just ended and as tradition, my sisters and I apply mehndi to our hands to celebrate the day of Eid. So today, I'm excited to show you guys my mehndi!

These mehndi/henna art are recreations of samirasamira's designs. She has an amazing collection on instagram, and I've fallen in love with some of her designs. So, I asked my sister and cousin to recreate them for me; I'm not good at applying mehndi. :P
Thanks to my sis, I love this!
See photo over on my instagram

This other one was done by my cousin!

PREVIOUS FAN ART POSTS:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...