Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fan Art Up! (2): Sunny Baudelaire

Posted by BTS Rkive at Saturday, July 05, 2014
FAN ART UP! is a weekly feature hosted by Tabitha @ Not Yet Read.
Today's fan art is inspired by A Series of Unfortunate Events, the movie adaptation of Lemony Snicket's book series with the same title. Although I haven't read the books, I immensely enjoyed the movie. >.<

My fan art:

The sketch version.

The colored version.

I didn't know which one to choose, so I posted both. xD It took me a while to draw the sketch because I had to figure out how to recreate the snake scales (and thank gawd, google exists! I would have never learned how to draw it otherwise). I like how it turned out, but I think it looks kinda dull. I LOVE colorful stuff, so I decided to pull out a magic paintbrush, and add a splash of color to it. Just kidding. I don't own a magic paintbrush. I just use photoshop. =D

Movie description:
A Series of Unfotunate Events tells the story of the Baudelaire orphans (Violet, Klaus and Sunny) who are adopted by a distant relative called Count Olaf (yeah, I know. Just like the snowman). The movie follows the three characters, as they work together to escape from the evil Count who persistently attempts to steal their parents' fortune.

Who is Sunny?
Sunny is the youngest of the Baudelaire orphans. She's a cutie pie, and I can't help but smile whenever I hear her talk. Most of the time, you can't comprehend what she's saying because it's really hard to decode her baby talk. :P
Fun facts. 
Well, Sunny is the weirdest child I've ever seen. She has really strong and sharp teeth, and loves biting things. Seriously. No kidding.

That's it for today! I hope you guys liked my art. =D If you enjoyed this feature feel free to join the fun by visiting Tabitha's blog. And don't hesistate to share your post with me, I'd love to see what you've come up with <3

PREVIOUS FAN ART POST:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...