Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up (5): Busy Week and One-Day Trip To Milan

Posted by BTS Rkive at Saturday, September 27, 2014
The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

What I read.

What Happened This Week.
Fan Art.
Books I got.
Covert Kissing by Laura Pauling - Thank you Laura for providing me with a copy!
Puppet by Pauline C. Harris  - This has the same cover of Marionette, but thank you Patchwork Press!
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini - Cait raved about it, so I ordered it from TBD, but it hasn't arrived yet. :(

What I'm reading.
 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted @ Book Journey
In real life.
I didn't get to read a lot, because it's been a pretty busy week. Earlier this week our kitchen counter got damaged, so we had to buy a new one. I helped mom with scrubbing our kitchen cabinets clean and assisted my dad with reinstalling the new countertop. It was a lot of work, and I'm grateful that my mom didn't make me wash our kitchen utensils. Phew! 

My sister and I started looking for a job which has been hard to find because of you know, the crisis. But we feel that the current situation is slightly better than last year, and with all the people who emigrated, we think that it may be easier to get a job. 

I also got to visit Milan again! We had to go to the embassy so we drove to the city, and after we got our ID cards we decided to go see the cathedral since we were already in the area. No matter how many times I've been to Milan, I never get tired of it!
Here are some photos I took during our one-day trip:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...