Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Top 6 Rich Guy Poor Girl Kdramas

Posted by BTS Rkive at Tuesday, August 05, 2014
TOP 10 KDRAMAS is a feature here @ Jiha's file where I list 10 (or less) Korean dramas/Kdrama related stuff that I like.

There are a lot of Rich Guy Poor Girl dramas out there, but here are my favorite ones!

6. My Girl.
I love the main characters in this drama! They're so cute together. ♥ The story isn't that good, though; the drama started out great, but towards the end it got all serious and not so funny. It's about a girl who accepts a job and pretends to be the long-lost cousin of a rich guy. But they end up falling for each other. Yup. So like I said, it doesn't have an amazing story, but I recommend this one because of the adorable and lovely couple.

5. Lie To Me.
Funny and cute. Everything starts with a lie.
It's about a government employee who pretends to be the wife of a hotel CEO in order to impress her former friend. But as the story goes on, they start to fall in love with each other. Hmm.. doesn't this sound familiar? Well, it's true that this drama is a cliché, but I recommend this one because of Yoon Eun-hye;  I think she's a great actress, and I have lots of fun watching her dramas!

4. Goong (Princess Hours).
Another one of Yoon Eun-hye! Yey!
It's about a poor girl who's sweet and caring, and a royal prince who's cold and secretive; the two get married to each other at really young age, because of an agreement made by their grandparents. And as we follow these two characters, we see them struggle with their newly married life, and in the process fall in love with each other. This drama touches some interesting aspects like arrange marriage, royal family, and Korean history and tradition. It's full of drama, but it also has lots of funny parts.

3. Heirs.
This one is a really cheesy drama, but it's fun and entertaining!
It's about two high school students who want to be together even though their families are against it. Chang Eun-sang is a poor girl who has to struggle with a lot of part-time jobs to help her mother, while Kim Tan is an illegitimate son of a rich family. All the fun and trouble start when Cha Eun-sang attends a high school for rich students while pretending she's one of them. This drama focuses a lot on bullying, spoiled rich brats, high school life and romance.

2. Secret Garden.
This one is a hilarious rich guy/poor girl drama with a fun twist!
She is a poor stunt woman while he is the owner of a hotel (why do rich dudes always own a hotel?). They meet due to a misunderstanding, then a strange night they suddenly exchange bodies by drinking a mysterious potion. Yes. I know. It's amazing, right? The reason why I really like this drama is because of the fabulous acting and the intriguing story. Plus, the comedy aspect was great!

1. Master's Sun.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama! I convinced my cousin, my sister and her friend to watch it! And guess what? They all loved it! Read my review here
It's about a woman who can see ghosts, and when she meets this rich guy she finds out that the ghosts disappear whenever she touches him. Isn't it cool?!? Forced skinship!!! (Sorry, I'm totally fangirling here.) It's a bit scary at first, but not so much as the story progresses. It has mystery, intrigue and there are a lot of romantic comedy elements as well. I highly recommend this drama. GO WATCH IT!

Do you guys like watching Korean dramas? Do you have any kdrama recommendations? Leave them in the comments!

SIMILAR POSTS:
My Favorite Kdrama OST 2013
My Top 10 Kdramas for first-timers
My Top 5 Swoon Worthy Korean Actors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...