Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (1): Korean Drama Craze and Book Haul

Posted by BTS Rkive at Sunday, July 27, 2014
The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer

What I read this week.

Korean Drama Craze.

- What I watched this week.
Hotel King
Witch's Romance

- What I started watching.
Fated To Love You
Trot Lovers
It's Okay, That's Love

Fan Art.
This week I wasn't able to share a fan art, but I'm currently working on something so I can post it next week. If you'd like to see my previous works, I have the links for you guys! 

My July Fan Art posts inspired by:

Book Haul.

- For review (via NetGalley)

- Thank you again to Katy @ I Am a Reader. I won an Amazon gift card, so I used it to purchase some books.
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas 

Giveaways.
Don't forget to enter the current giveaways:
True Colors by Kysten Lindsay Hager - INT
French Toast by Glynis Astie - INT
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda by Tara Lee Reed - INT
Son of War, Daughter of Chaos Book Blast! - INT

Hope you guys had a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...