Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July. Great month in dramaland!!!

Posted by BTS Rkive at Wednesday, July 09, 2014
I've been bad at blogging this past few days, and it's all because of the great dramas that I'm currently watching. I'm totally in kdramaland, and can't stop fangirling. ♥_♥ Thus, the lack of reading and blogging. But I thought I'd write an update, to share with you guys what I'm watching at the moment.
---
(WARNING fangirling mode: ON!)
---
Let's start with Hotel King. I just.. I can't even.. It's just sooo good !!! Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook are now my latest favourite couple ♥. They're so adorable, and their on-screen chemistry is PERFECT (and the BTS photos & videos... SWOON. I've been spending a lot of time on Youtube and Tumblr because I can't have enough of these two).
I recently read that they've already worked together in the past; there were a lot of fans who have been enthusiastic to see them together again since the 2005 drama My Girl. It's rare to see kdrama couples working in new dramas together again, so I can totally understand all the excitement at seeing Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook reunited in Hotel King. And 8 years of waiting! My gosh, that's a lot!
I hadn't watched My Girl before watching Hotel King, but I immediately went to marathon it when I ran out of Hotel King episodes. And My Girl was amazing! I laughed like a madwoman because it was so hilarious. And I'm actually working on a fan art because I'm so in love with Ju Yoo-rin and Seol Gong-chan.

Doctor Stranger was a total and utter disappointment. The drama started out really really good; I liked the mystery aspect, and the competition between Park Hoon and Han Jae Joon, but towards the end I felt like ehhh... what the heck is going on? Truthfully, the cute and funny moments were the only parts that I loved about this drama. And obviously Lee Jong Suk. I always love Lee Jong Suk. His acting was mind blowing! He's improved so much since School 2013 and I Hear Your Voice, and I just wish he doesn't enlist in the military soon because I will miss him.
Cute Hoon ♥

OMG. Fated To Love You! I haven't watched the Taiwanese version of this drama, but I'm so loving the Korean version. Jang Na Ra is a great actress, and she looks very young and cute, despite her age!!! The first episode wasn't that great, and to be honest after seeing the shampoo commercial scene, I was like what did I just watch?!? LOL
But episode 2 was great, and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
MY THOUGHTS IN GENERAL: The cast? Perfect. The acting? Superb. Have I ever watched any Korean drama in which the main character gets pregnant? Hmm.. I don't think so. Therefore, the story is fresh and unlike any other drama I've watched.

Sneak Peek: It's Okay, That's Love. Can't wait to watch this drama! The two main leads are talented actors who I'm so impatient to see on-screen. And after seeing the teaser photos. Me. Totally. Fangirling. Hyo Jin playfully slaps In Sung. 
This made my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...