Monday, June 9, 2014

LIST OF AWESOME (2): YJ’s bucket list, things to do before I die...

Posted by BTS Rkive at Monday, June 09, 2014
Photo: Public Domain CC0 from Pixabay
Lists written by fictional characters!

Today's list is written by Lee Yun Jae, a character from the drama Scent of a Woman. She is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and has only 6 months to live. So, she makes a list of things she wants to do before she dies.


1、letting mom smile once everyday
2、take revenge on people who’s done wrong to me
3、learn tango
4、don’t hold back on things I want to do, eat or wear
5、put on wedding dress
6、a date with Junsu (Korean singer)
7、go cycling along the coastline
8、be just like the heroine in a movie
9、find my first love
10、to sing a love song with the one i love
11、have a proposal that all women in the world would die for
12、contribute whenever I can
13、get my mom remarried
14、to have S forgive me (Lee Yun Jae's high school teacher)
15、to be a meaningful person to somebody
16、to leave the traces of my life
17、to leave a real cool impression in front of people i know
18、to get kissed while having a white christmas
19、do everything in this list with the person i love
20、to close my eyes in the arms of my beloved one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...