Saturday, May 3, 2014

Swoon Worthy Saturday (1): George Silbury

Posted by BTS Rkive at Saturday, May 03, 2014
Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Stay Bookish

Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme where we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!

This Saturday I'm swooning over George Silbury from Sarah Tranter's Romancing the Soul.


Why I love George Silbury


1. He's an A-list Hollywood actor who's played great roles like Romeo, Batman, Mr. Darcy etc. 

2. He's the sexiest man in the world, has captivating eyes and a very fit body. What else? He is British. I can only imagine his deep voice when he speaks with that British accent of his.    
3. He's not just physically attractive, but he is also a true gentleman. He's sweet, and adorably cute when he blushes about those ridiculously tight breeches that he has to wear for his role of Mr. Darcy.

4. He's the type of man who would spend Valentine's day with her sister because he can't have the only woman he wants.

5. I love his protective nature. 

6. Last but not least, he's super rich. What more do you need? 

Swoon Worthy Moments


"You have secured me, Susie, completely, totally, overwhelmingly. And you are the most beautiful creature to have ever walked this earth. Your body, your hair, your eyes, your mouth, your mind - you! You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you? You're a natural. You don't have to contrive it. You just have it, yet you don't see it. But belive me, others do. I do. You seriously are the most beautiful woman I have ever encountered. I'm surrounded day in day out by women whose beauty is engineered. Who work hard at it - too hard. But that's not beauty. It's a mask. What's before me now is the real thing. You are incredibly beautiful, Susie. And I am being one hundred per cent honest."

Oh my God. I love him.



Except for the eyes, this is how I imagine George Silbury!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...