Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's Okay, That's Love!

Posted by BTS Rkive at Sunday, May 18, 2014

Jo In Sung, the guy from That Winter, The Wind Blows and Gong Hyo Jin from The Master's Sun, together in a new drama? Yes, please!

It's Okay, That's Love is the title of their new drama, and I think it has a really intriguing plot. Jo In Sung plays the role of a mystery writer who suffers from an "obsession" (it's not really clear what kind of obsession he has, I guess we'll just have to wait for the trailer to know more). Gong Hyo Jin on the other hand, is a kind and sweet person who fears performing surgeries, so she decides to become a psychiatrist instead; I can only imagine how she'll help Jo In Sung with his issues... #cutenessoverload

So, I think this is going to be a really fun romantic comedy kdrama! It comes out this July, and I'm so excited!

I love The Master's Sun, and I've watched That Winter, The Wind Blows but I didn't finish it because I read a spoiler. -_- But I really liked these both actors in their previous roles, so I'm definitely looking forward to watch It's Okay, That's Love. Added it to my to-watch list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...