Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Top 5 Swoon Worthy Korean Actors

Posted by BTS Rkive at Tuesday, April 29, 2014
TOP 10 KDRAMAS is a feature here @ Jiha's file where I list 10 (or less) Korean dramas/Kdrama related stuff that I like.

5. So Ji Sub
I don't really know much about him, but his "get lost!" dialogue from The Master's Sun has captured my heart! Even though he's a bit older than the rest of the list, I really think he's handsome. I hope he makes more dramas!


4. Kim Hyun Joong


I love him in Playful Kiss, We Got Married and Barefooted Friends. He's handsome, funny and a nice guy. He has an angelic smile and I like that he works really hard! He's changed his style to look more manly, but I really miss his bangs!


3. Kim Soo Hyun


Who doesn't love Kim Soo Kyun? He's really adorable! I've been reblogging gifs about him since I've finished watching You Who Came from the Stars. He's drop-dead gorgeous and has a really cute smile. Kim Soo Hyun you rock!



2-1. Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk


Lee Jongsuk or Kim Woobin? Who do I like most? Well, I don't really know. I can't choose because I love them both!

Jongsuk is sooo cute and I love his personality. I've watched a lot of his interviews and have been fangirling about him since I Hear Your Voice.

Woobin on the other hand, plays really manly and tough roles in his dramas, and I'd like to see him in a drama where he plays the first lead.

I like their friendship and loved watching them in School 2013. I'm anxiously waiting for their next drama together which unfortunately, won't be coming anytime soon -_-



I love this fan-made video!



Actors that didn't make it to my top 5:

Lee Min Ho
I know a lot of you might be wondering why I didn't mention Lee Min Ho in my top 5 list. Well, I didn't add Lee Min Ho because even though he is one of the most famous actors in Korea and has swept many girls off their feet, he just wasn't able to get me under his spell. I think he's a great actor, but I don't really find him attractive? (no offence to fans of Lee Min Ho, I'm just stating my opinion). I've seen 2 of his dramas so far, Personal Taste and Heirs, but you never know, maybe if I watch his other dramas I might change my opinion ^_^

Jang Geun Suk
Jang Geun Suk was one of my favorite actors. I'd been fangirling about him since I saw You're Beautiful. I even watched his movie Baby and I, and I never watch Korean movies. That says how much I adored him! But my fangirling died off when I noticed that he doesn't really take different roles. Eventually I got tired of him and didn't even watch his latest drama, Pretty Man. But I still listen to his songs, I love his songs!

SIMILAR POSTS:
My Favorite Kdrama OST 2013
My Top 10 Kdramas for first-timers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jiha's file © 2014 - Graphics by Jiha's file

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...